- Bucks County ReadyNotifyPA is an emergency communication system
used by governments, emergency management agencies and
first responders to send emergency alerts, notifications
and updates to your cell phone, pager, BlackBerry, PDA
and/or e-mail account.
- In the event of an emergency, such as a terrorist attack
or severe weather incident, your organization's emergency
management personnel will send important alerts, updates
and instructions right to your cell phone or mobile device
using your device's text message (SMS) feature, and/or
to your e-mail account(s).
- All cell phone carriers offer, and most phones have,
text messaging capability. It's easy to use and costs range
from free to only a few pennies per message. Click here to
learn more about your carrier.
- Visit our FAQs for more information
about text messaging and the Bucks County ReadyNotifyPA.
How it works
- Your organization has designated authorized personnel
who are responsible for generating alert messages in the
event of an emergency.
- When an alert is sent, it travels directly to
your e-mail, pager, BlackBerry, cell phone or
other available devices. Messages beamed to your
cell phone or mobile device arrive in seconds
via the SMS (text messaging) network.
Getting started is simple
- No software to install, or extra equipment to purchase
- Registration takes only a few minutes:
- Sign up for a Bucks County ReadyNotifyPA account using
your cell phone or mobile device or e-mail address.
- Choose a password so you can manage your account
- You are ready to receive alerts in the event of an
- Proceed to registration page.